Coilover Conversion Kit – GMC C15 1964 | Front | 650 lbs./in. Front | 0.0-2.0 in. lowered Front | SKU: 300154
For your 1964 GMC C15 – Coil-Over Conversion Kit, 63-70 C10, Front, Double Adjustable, Small Block. Includes 2 Striker Series – Double adjustable coilover shocks, 650 lb. Aldan springs, lower control arms only, ball joints, brackets, hardware and more. This kit is designed to work with factory truck crossmembers and will convert front suspensions to fully adjustable coilover shocks. Upper control arms sold separately. Tubular lower control arms included. 0.0″ to 2.0” of lowering. Made in USA.
- Bolt-on design w/ fully adjustable coilovers & lower tubular control arms
- Double Adjustable
- Spring Rate: 650 lbs./in.
- Shock Position: Front
- Lower control arms only Included
- Lower Ball Joints Included
- For use with 1963-1970 Style Spindles
|Dimensions||26 × 20 × 20 in|
|Adj. Mounting Bracket Incl.|
|Coilover Kit Position|
|# of Valving Selections|
|Shock Body Finish|