Coilover Kit – Buick Grand National 1978 | Rear | | 0.5-3.0 in. lowered | SKU: AGRNS
For your 1978 Buick Grand National – Aldan GM G-Body kits are designed to convert your rear suspension to coil-overs. Aldan Phantom Series, single adjustable coil-overs deliver superior handling & ride quality for a drastic improvement over stock suspension. Aldan coil-over kits are ride-height adjustable allowing you to properly lower your ride-height up to 3.0 in. Great for street & custom applications. Requires, two, 2.5 in. ID x 12″ coil-springs (sold separately).
- Adjustable Ride Height: 0.5-3.0 in. lowered
- Single Adjustable Coilovers
- Spring Rate: Springs sold separately
- Coilover Kit Position: Rear
- Provides full adjustment of shocks, springs & shock damping.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
FIND THIS PRODUCT AT:
|Adj. Mounting Bracket Incl.|
|Coilover Kit Position|
|# of Valving Selections|
|Shock Body Finish|
|Suspension Ride Height|