Coilover Kit – Buick Skylark 1964 | Rear | 160 lbs./in. | 0.5-3.0 in. lowered | SKU: ABRHS
For your 1964 Buick Skylark – Aldan GM A-Body kits are designed to convert your rear suspension to coil-overs. Aldan Phantom Series, single adjustable coil-overs deliver superior handling & ride quality for a drastic improvement over stock suspension. Aldan High tensile, high travel coil-springs provide greater consistency over stock springs. Aldan coil-over kits are ride-height adjustable allowing you to properly lower your ride-height up to 3.0 in. Great for street & autocross applications.
- Adjustable Ride Height: 0.5-3.0 in. lowered
- Single Adjustable Coilovers
- Spring Rate: 160 lbs./in.
- Coilover Kit Position: Rear
- Provides full adjustment of shocks, springs & shock damping.
|Adj. Mounting Bracket Incl.|
|Coilover Kit Position|
|# of Valving Selections|
|Shock Body Finish|
|Suspension Ride Height|