Coilover Kit – Ford Mustang 1965 | Front | 450 lbs./in. | 0.0-1.5 in. lowered | SKU: M1SBF2D
For your 1965 Ford Mustang – Aldan coil-over conversion kits are designed to convert your stock, front suspension to coil-overs. Aldan Striker Series, double adjustable coil-overs deliver superior handling & ride quality for a drastic improvement over stock suspension. Aldan kits are a 100% bolt-on design that eliminate cutting and welding. Aldan coil-over kits are ride-height adjustable allowing you to properly lower your ride-height up to 2.0 in. Great for street and race applications.
- Adjustable Ride Height: 0.0-1.5 in. lowered
- Double Adjustable Coilovers
- Spring Rate: 450 lbs./in.
- Coilover Kit Position: Front
- Provides full adjustment of shocks, springs & shock damping.
|Dimensions||22.50 × 8.75 × 8.00 in|
|Adj. Mounting Bracket Incl.|
|Coilover Kit Position|
|# of Valving Selections|
|Shock Body Finish|
|Suspension Ride Height|