Upgrade your 1961-1963 Ford Thunderbird, front suspension to coilovers with Aldan American Coilover Kits. Aldan kits for the T-Bird include single adjustable, front coilovers. Made in the U.S.A. Aldan coilovers are designed for an OEM like fitment that offer greater tunability and a wide range of ride height adjustment for the ultimate in suspension handling and performance. Aldan coilovers are easy to install and include everything you need to bolt-on to your factory, or aftermarket control arms. Hardware and bracketry included. Front coilovers from Aldan will lower 0.0-2.0″ when installed. Aldan coilovers are factory serviceable and fully rebuildable. If you are looking to achieve the perfect stance as well as gain a smoother, more consistent ride – Check out our complete vehicle specific Coilover Kits from Aldan American.
- Adjustable Ride Height: 0.0-2.0 in. Lowered Front
- Select Single Adjustable Coilovers
- Ride height adjustable
- Provides full adjustment of shocks, springs & shock damping
- Select Spring Rate: 450 lbs./in. (Small Block) or 550 lbs./in. (Big Block)
- Kit Position: Front
- Works with factory or aftermarket control arms