Shock & Strut Tower Braces – Buick Regal 1981 | Rear | Adjustable | Black | SKU: 300331
For the 78-88 GM G-Body, Aldan American Strut & Shock Tower Brace kits include everything you’ll need to reinforce your rear, upper shock towers. Aldan kits use a bolt-on design for an OEM like fitment and are made in the U.S.A.
We developed these upper chassis braces to work with our rear, coilover kits for the GM G-body. Aldan shock tower braces add additional stability and chassis reinforcement to the rear GM G-Body suspension. Our brackets are CNC laser cut from 3/16” steel and have slotted tabs for greater adjustment, and a precise fitment.
Aldan shock tower brace centers use a 1/8” formed, steel center for added strength. Aldan shock tower braces can be used with factory style shock and spring setups as well as with coilover conversions and coilover, rear suspension kits. All Aldan shock tower braces are black powdercoated for additional corrosion resistance, and deliver a show quality finish. This kit is low profile and will clear stock and most aftermarket exhaust systems. Made in the U.S.A.
- Firms Up and Reinforces Rear G-Body Suspensions
- For Use with Shocks and Springs or Coilovers
- 3/16″ Adjustable Upper Mounts
- 1/8″ Formed Steel Center for Added Strength
- Shock Brace – Gloss, Black Powdercoat
- Hardware Included
- Brace Kit Position: Rear, Upper
- Bolt-on design for factory like fitment and easy installation
- Will not fit wagon models
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Dimensions||36 × 6 × 6 in|
|Adj. Mounting Bracket Incl.|
|Brace Kit Position|