Ford F100 – (1953-1983)
Ford F100 Series trucks are a true, American pickup. F-100 trucks models from 1953-1983 are the perfect candidates for suspension upgrades. For 2wd trucks looking for a lowered stance and improved drivability, coilover shocks are a great way to go.
If you have an F100 where you’re looking to run fully independent front suspension (IFS) converting to a Crown Victoria front suspension may be the right solution for your truck. At Aldan American we bring over 40 years of coilover design into our F100/Crown Vic suspension conversions. Fully bolt-on for an OEM like fitment that’s easy to install. Made in the U.S.A. Find the perfect kit for your classic Ford truck at Aldan American.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- True Bolt-On Design
- Properly Lowers 0.0-2.0” From Stock
- Fully Adjustable – Improves Handling & Control
- Smoother Ride on The Street
- Easy To Tune With Turn Dial Adjustment – Set To Your Liking!
- Aldan Shocks are Fully Rebuildable & Serviceable
- Lifetime Warranty
Begin Your Search
Showing 1–12 of 93 results