Dodge Challenger Suspension Parts
1964-1972 GM muscle cars (GM A-Body Chassis) offer timeless American styling along with legendary powerplants & powertrains. Factory suspensions found on the Chevelle, GTO, Monte Carlo, Cutlass & other A-Body cars were adequate but had room for suspension improvements.
Aldan American brings 35 years of innovation & suspension performance knowledge to the 64-72 GM A-Body chassis. Chevy, Buick, Pontiac & Oldsmobile owners now have several bolt-on, direct fit applications available to properly adjust their car’s ride-height and gain the ability to fine-tune their vehicle’s stance & performance capabilities with Aldan American GM A-Body coilover kits with Street performance, autocross & racing applications available.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- True Bolt-On Design
- Properly Lowers 0.0-2.0” From Stock
- Fully Adjustable – Improves Handling & Control
- Smoother Ride on The Street
- Easy To Tune With Turn Dial Adjustment – Set To Your Liking!
- Aldan Shocks are Fully Rebuildable & Serviceable
- Lifetime Warranty
Begin Your Search
Showing all 11 results