Coilover Kit – Ford Fairlane 1966 | Front | 450 lbs./in. | 0.0-2.0 in. lowered | SKU: M1SBF2S
5 IN STOCK
ESTIMATED TO SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURS
For your 1966 Ford Fairlane – Aldan Mustang coil-over conversion kits are designed to convert your stock, front suspension to coil-overs. Aldan Phantom Series, single adjustable coil-overs deliver superior handling & ride quality for a drastic improvement over stock suspension. Aldan kits are a 100% bolt-on design that eliminate cutting and welding. Aldan coil-over kits are ride-height adjustable allowing you to properly lower your ride-height up to 2.0 in. Great for street applicaitions.
- Adjustable Ride Height: 0.0-2.0 in. lowered
- Single Adjustable Coilovers
- Spring Rate: 450 lbs./in.
- Coilover Kit Position: Front
- Provides full adjustment of shocks, springs & shock damping.
|Adj. Mounting Bracket Incl.|
|Coilover Kit Position|
|# of Valving Selections|
|Shock Body Finish|
|Suspension Ride Height|