For the 1964-1967 Oldsmobile F-85. Aldan American Level 2, Coilover Conversion kits for the GM A-Body, include everything you will need to upgrade your front and rear suspension to high performance, fully adjustable coilovers with tubular control arms. Aldan Level 2 Coilover Conversion kits use a bolt-on design for an OEM like fitment and are made in the U.S.A.
Aldan American coilovers deliver a smoother ride with a wide range of adjustment and tunability for the perfect stance and the exact ride quality, comfort and handling you’re looking for. Packaged with POL’s U.S.A. Made, tubular control arms – This is a complete package designed to properly lower your muscle car and achieve a new level of suspension handling, safety and performance.
The front portion of this kit offers Aldan Road Comp, Single Adjustable coilovers or Aldan RCX, Double Adjustable coilovers with POL upper and lower tubular control arms. Road Comp front coilovers offer 6 positions of shock adjustment, RCX front coilovers offer 180 positions of total coilover adjustment allowing greater tunability for maximum handling, responsiveness and control. We match our coilovers with Aldan American cold-wound linear coilsprings that deliver a smooth ride capable of various driving styles and road conditions.
The rear portion of this kit includes either Aldan Road Comp, Single Adjustable coilovers or Aldan Track Comp, Double adjustable coilovers. Road comp rear coilover kits offer 11 positions of shock adjustment and Track Comp, Double Adjustable kits offer 66 positions of independent rebound and compression adjustment for even more performance and tuning capability.
All Aldan American coilovers are ride-height adjustable allowing lowering of 0.0″-2.0” for the front and lowering of 0.0”-3.0” in the rear and come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Aldan American coilovers and coilsprings are made in the U.S.A.
POL upper and lower tubular control arms are included with this kit. POL upper control arms are stronger and lighter than OEM variants. Machined from DOM tubing, POL control arms include grease fittings with high performance Delrin bushings, sway-bar end links and high-quality ball-joints for a smooth ride with an extended service life. POL lower control arms use an improved geometry matched to the upper arms for 2.0 degrees of added caster which drastically improves front suspension handling and control. This kit can be used with stock or drop spindles. Designed with performance in mind, POL lower control arms are designed with a dedicated lower bridge-mount specifically for coilovers. POL control arms included are black powdercoated for a long-lasting finish that’s easy to maintain. Control arm cross shafts and lower ball joints are installed for an easy installation. Alignment specs and installation instructions are included with each kit. POL control arms are made in the U.S.A.
- Coilover Kit Position: Front & Rear
- Level 2, Coilover Conversion Kit includes: 2 Front coilovers, 2 Rear coilovers, Front upper/lower control arms, hardware & bracketry
- Adjustable Ride Height: 0.0-2.0 in. Lowered Front; 0.0-3.0 in. Lowered Rear
- POL, Front – Upper and Lower Control Arms Included
- 2.0 Degrees Added Caster
- Select Single Adjustable or Double Adjustable Coilovers
- Select Spring Rate: 450 lbs./in. (Small Block) or 550 lbs./in. (Big Block)
- Note: Use 450 lbs./in. (Small Block) springs for Aluminum Block LS swaps
- Note: Use 550 lbs./in. (Big Block) springs for Iron Block LS swaps
- Ball-Joints, Delrin Bushings, Sway Bar End-Links – Included
- Control Arms – Gloss, Black Powdercoat
- Bolt-on design for factory like fitment and easy installation
- Adjustable Spanner Wrench included
- Front & Rear Thrust Bearings included (2 sets)
- Made in the U.S.A.