For the 1988-1996 Chevrolet Corvette. Aldan American coilover kits offer a bolt-on solution to convert your factory front suspension to fully adjustable coilovers. Made in the U.S.A., choose from Aldan Road Comp Series single adjustable or Track Comp Series, double adjustable coilovers. Aldan coilovers offer full tuning control of your shock speed for a smoother, more responsive and controlled driving experience. Aldan American coilovers offer a wide range of adjustability to get the best handling on the road or at the track performance from C4 Corvette. Aldan coilovers are ride height adjustable making it possible to achieve the exact stance your looking for. Achieve stock height to 2.0″ of lowering in the front of your C4 Corvette with our front kits. The Aldan team has matched our cold-wound, linear coilsprings with each coilover kit for greater consistency and a smoother, more capable ride. Bracketry and hardware included. Front coilovers will work with factory and most aftermarket control arms. A front Sway Bar relocation kit is required – Sold Separately. Upgrade your suspension with coilover kits from Aldan American.
- Adjustable Ride Height: 0.0-2.0 in. lowered
- Select Single or Double Adjustable Coilovers
- Spring Rate: 500 lbs./in. front
- Coilover Kit Position: Front
- Replaces factory shocks and springs with coilovers
- Front Sway Bar Relocation Kit Required – Sold Separately
- Adjustable spanner wrench included