Upgrade your 1988-1996 Chevrolet Corvette rear suspension to adjustable coilovers. Aldan American rear coilover kits are made in the U.S.A. Select from Adlan single adjustable or double adjustable coilovers for the perfect stance and a wide range of tuning capability for better traction, handling and performance. Aldan coilover kits are designed for an OEM like fitment for proper fitment. Aldan coilovers are easy to install and include everything you need to bolt-on to your factory style rear end. Rear coilovers from Aldan will lower 0.0-2.0″ when installed. If you have a 1988-1996 C4 Vette and are looking to achieve an exact stance and a smoother, more consistent ride – Check out Aldan bolt-on coilover kits.
- Adjustable Ride Height: 0.0-2.0 in. lowered Rear
- Select Single and Double Adjustable Coilovers
- Spring Rate: 550 lbs./in. rear
- Coilover Kit Position: Rear
- Replaces factory shocks and spring
- High tensile, high travel coil-springs provide greater performance over stock springs.