For your 1978-1988 Chevrolet El Camino. Aldan GM G-Body rear coilover kits are designed to convert your factory rear suspension to fully adjustable coilovers. Select single adjustable or double adjustable coilovers for a superior handling & ride quality delivering a drastic improvement over stock suspensions. Aldan high tensile, cold wound coilsprings provide greater consistency over stock springs improving performance and ride quality. Aldan bolt-on coilover kits are ride-height adjustable allowing you to properly adjust your ride-height from stock to 3.0 in. lowered. Choose lighter spring rates for drag race setups, mid to heavy rate springs for street and road racing or auto cross builds.
- Adjustable Ride Height: 0.5-3.0 in. lowered
- Select Single or Double Adjustable Coilovers
- Provides full adjustment of shocks, springs & shock damping..
- Coilover Kit Position: Rear
- Adjustable Spanner Wrench Included