“For your 1996-2002 Dodge Viper – Convert stock Dodge Viper suspensions to an adjustable, high-performance coilover system. Includes front, Aldan American Striker Series, double adjustable coilovers and rear, Phantom Series, single adjustable coilovers. Aldan American Viper kits offer shock, spring & valving adjustments for better traction, improved handling & ride comfort. Aldan coilover shocks are fully adjustable, lowering ride height from stock to 1.5 in. lowered based on the kit selected. Designed for use on the street and at the track. Aldan American coilover kits for the Dodge Viper use OEM shock mounting locations for precise fitment.
- Stock Option – Adjustable Ride Height: 0.0-0.5 in. lowered Front & Rear
- Lowered Option – Adjustable Ride Height: 0.8-1.5 in. lowered Front & Rear
- Double Adjustable/Single Adjustable Coilovers
- Spring Rate: 550 lbs./in. front, 750 lbs./in. rear
- Coilover Kit Position: Front & Rear
- Adjustable spanner wrench included