Upgrade your 1979-2004 Ford Mustang, rear suspension to fully adjustable coilovers from Aldan American. Select Road Comp single adjustable or Track Comp Series double adjustable coilovers for greater suspension performance. Made in the U.S.A. Aldan coilover kits are designed for an OEM like fitment that offer greater tunability and a wide range of ride-height adjustment for the ultimate in suspension handling and performance. Aldan coilovers are easy to install and include everything you need to bolt-on to your factory or factory style rear end. Rear coilovers from Aldan will lower 0.0-3.0″ when installed. If you have a Ford Mustang and are looking to achieve an exact stance, improve traction or looking to gain a smoother, more consistent ride – Check out Aldan American rear coilover kits for the 79-04 Ford Mustang. Choose lighter spring rates for drag race setups, mid to heavy rate springs for street and road racing or auto cross builds.
- Adjustable Ride Height: 0.0-3.0 in. Lowered Rear
- Coilover Kit Position: Rear
- Select Single or Double Adjustable Coilovers
- Provides full adjustment of shocks, springs & shock damping..
- Works with factory or factory style rear ends.
- Bracketry and Hardwre included
- Will not fit Cobra models with factory IRS