Upgrade your 1964-1967 Oldsmobile F-85, front suspension to coilovers with Aldan American Coilover Kits. Aldan kits include either single adjustable or double adjustable front coilovers. Made in the U.S.A. Aldan coilovers are designed for an OEM like fitment that offer greater tunability and a wide range of ride height adjustment for the ultimate in suspension handling and performance. Aldan coilovers are easy to install and include everything you need to bolt-on to your factory, or aftermarket control arms. Hardware included. Front coilovers from Aldan will lower 0.0-2.0″ when installed. Aldan coilovers are factory serviceable and fully rebuildable. If you are looking to achieve the perfect stance as well as gain a smoother, more consistent ride – Check out our complete vehicle specific Coilover Kits from Aldan American.
- Adjustable Ride Height: 0.0-2.0 in. Lowered Front
- Select Single or Double Adjustable Coilovers
- Provides full adjustment of shocks, springs & shock damping
- Select Spring Rate: 450 lbs./in. (Small Block) or 550 lbs./in. (Big Block)
- Kit Position: Front
- Works with factory or aftermarket control arms