Upgrade your 1968-1982 Chevrolet Corvette, front suspension to coilovers and rear suspension to adjustable shock absorbers with Aldan American Suspension Kits. Aldan kits include either single adjustable or double adjustable front coilovers and rear shocks. Made in the U.S.A. Aldan coilovers are designed for an OEM like fitment that offer greater tunability and a wide range of ride height adjustment for the ultimate in suspension handling and performance. Aldan coilovers are easy to install and include everything you need to bolt-on to your factory, or aftermarket control arms. Front coilovers from Aldan will lower 0.0-2.0″ when installed. Rear, adjustable shocks included will work with factory rear shock mounts and offer a superior ride when compared to conventional shock absorbers. Aldan coilovers and shocks are factory serviceable and fully rebuildable. If you are looking to achieve the perfect stance as well as gain a smoother, more consistent ride – Check out our complete Suspension Kits from Aldan American.
- Adjustable Ride Height: 0.0-2.0 in. Lowered Front
- Select Single or Double Adjustable Coilovers
- Provides full adjustment of shocks, springs & shock damping
- Select Spring Rate: 450 lbs./in. (Small Block) or 550 lbs./in. (Big Block)
- Kit Position: Front & Rear
- Works with factory or aftermarket control arms