Upgrade your 2007-2018 GMC Sierra 1500, suspension to adjustable coilovers up front and adjustable shock absorbers in the rear. Aldan American front and rear Suspension Kits offer single adjustable or double adjustable front coilovers and rear, single or double adjustable shocks for a one stop solution for improved handling and a better ride. Made in the U.S.A. Aldan 2wd truck coilover kits are designed for an OEM like fitment that offer greater tunability and a wide range of ride height adjustment for the ultimate in suspension handling and performance. Aldan coilovers are easy to install and include everything you need to bolt-on to your factory, or aftermarket control arms. Front coilovers from Aldan will lower 0.0-2.0″ when installed. Rear, adjustable shocks will work with factory rear shock mounts and offer a superior ride when comparing to conventional shock absorbers. Aldan coilovers and shocks are factory serviceable and fully rebuildable. Select from 750 lb. and 900 lb. spring rate options. If you have a GMC Sierra 1500 and are looking to achieve the perfect stance as well as gain a smoother, more consistent ride – Check out Aldan Road Comp and Track Comp Suspension kits.
- Adjustable Ride Height: 0.0-2.0 in. Lowered Front
- Select Single or Double Adjustable Coilovers and Shocks
- Provides full adjustment of shocks, springs & shock damping
- Spring Rates for Single Cab, Extended Cab and Crew Cab Trucks
- Select from 750 lb. and 900 lb. spring rates
- Coilover Kit Position: Front
- Works with factory or aftermarket control arms