Upgrade your 1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette rear suspension to adjustable coilovers from Aldan American. Made in the U.S.A. and available in single adjustable or double adjustable versions. Aldan coilover kits are designed for an OEM like fitment that offer greater shock tunability and a wide range of ride height adjustment for the ultimate in suspension handling and performance. Rear coilovers within this kit will lower 0.0-2.0”. This kit will replace factory shocks and springs with fully adjustable coilovers. If you have a 1997-2004 C5 Vette and are looking to achieve an exact stance and a smoother, more consistent ride – Check out Aldan American Corvette Coilover Kits. Aldan American coilover kits for the C5 Corvette use OEM shock mounting locations for precise fitment.
- Adjustable Ride Height: 0.0-2.0 in. lowered
- Select Single or Double Adjustable Coilovers
- Spring Rate: 550 lbs./in. rear
- Coilover Kit Position: Rear
- Replaces factory shocks and springs with coilovers
- Adjustable spanner wrench included